to say nothing of the dog

Friday, August 27, 2004

Fog of Blog

Bleh, I apparently posted the same post twice. Anyway, the contract is signed, the Coyote and I are rehearsing tomorrow--in preparation of performance at Wally the Ex-Boat Lord's SeptemberFest, a few days after my 25th birthday. And you know what makes a very nice birthday present? Full underwriting of artistic endeavours! A five here, a ten there, a $1000 somewhere else...

In other, weirder and sadder news: recently, through a strange Internet happenstance, I've recently become an avid reader of infertility blogs. I, who have no children, am not pregnant, and who does not plan on being pregnant, am rapidly consuming the stories of women desperate for children. They manage to be funny! How? This is just astonishing to me. And two of them recently had miscarriages or negatives. This makes me so sad and worried for them. Check out www.alittlepregnant.com for some amazing (and amazingly talented) women.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home